See? I told you so...

I'm still amazed on how every little effort I do gets rewarded!

Just yesterday I posted here on WINTEMO the ultimate Traffic Generation technique.

I've explained before how to share your posts in social media sites, which is now pretty much a routine for me.

To get traffic to my posts, I submit them to various social media sites and one of them was Twitter.

This was just yesterday, and I'm not very familiar with Twitter's features beyond Widgets and I don't have that much followers either... but here's the feed:



Note the Time-stamp: 1:04 A.M.

After that I stumbled_inn for a bit ;-)

Exactly 3 minutes after sharing that post, I received an email that someone had faved the post:


That "Bot" had a decent number of followers so, my post got shared with them! x-D

See why you shouldn't worry about it?

There's more...

In the afternoon, probably the time it is now in the U.S., (19:00 P.M) I received another email from Twitter that I received a new follower!!

Oooo yeah! ;-D

Don't give up on Social Media! It works and I'll keep pressing on it.

This is yet another strategy to post on the upcoming Knowledge Base, which is now under development.

I know I could just hire a developer to do it for me, but, I'd rather stick those I already know.


P.S.: Today a spam account was created in TRI's Main Site. It didn't take long for the user to be removed, though.

You are very much welcome to register at any of our online sites, as long as you play by the book! ;-)

Please, make sure you read our Terms of Service before registering... it will save us a lot of trouble in the long run and I want you to be confortable when using our sites. Thank you!