Goodbye to eBay and Amazon?

WOW!! Guys, it has been one heck of a weekend! :-D

I've been busy getting sales which is why I haven't posted in some time.

Yeah, go figure: in the past 3 or 5 days, I flooded my OLX.pt account with various items I have in possession, stuff I don't use and manage to sell most of them.

I didn't exactly tracked down how many purchases people made through me but, guess what? I just made yet another sale! x-D

Geesh, at times like this, it really helps to get high quality products to sell because in these platforms, it doesn't really need much advertising as long as you're specific to what you're selling.

So far this is what is in demand in my area:
  • parfumes
  • mobile storage devices
  • AGP graphic cards
  • used cellphones... 
And this is only the stuff I can remember.

Here in Portugal you can make a killing if you have old GPU's.


But enough of that...

This IS supposed to be about you, right?

So here's something I want you to try:

If you got stuff you want to sell and don't want to spend money just to list them or have them being stuffed in overcrowded listings, try OLX.com instead.

Not that you should give up from eBay, Craigslist or Amazon, no.


Keep your listings there, but add them to OLX as well.


However, if you don't have anything to sell, consider dropshipping.

While it's less reliable, you can make a lot more money with it and all you got to do is just match-make items with buyers.

No need to process payments, deal with shipping details or any of that.

Just choose a product from a supplier, get their details, post an ad in any of these sites, set your price, collect the payment and give the shipping details to the supplier along with his money.

It does sound easy, doesn't it?

Of course, in order for you to earn money with dropshipping, you'll need to increase the price a little bit.

The only downside is that the shipping may run into some problems or the supplier has stock shortages.

It isn't often, but it still happens.

Nevertheless, it's still a good starting point because it's much like affiliate marketing.

There's a cheap Dropshipping site you can join and start selling. You only need to pay once a year for their membership and the amount of products you can sell and money you can earn are unlimited! ;-D

It's called Salehoo and it's a very well-known site.

They're listed in Better Business Bureau so, it's bound to be a trusted platform.


Find a product, post an ad in those 4 Sites or others you know and watch the money flowing in...

Still, I find it hard to believe that you don't have anything of worth to convert into cash... there's always something.


Now off you go and make some money, I'll comeback in a few days with a kickass way to get more web hosting clients!

By the meantime, I'll keep you posted with extra ideas to monetize your site.

Love ya,
Wilson