[TRI] Proudly Powered by WordPress!!



TripleStrata.com has officially moved to WordPress!

Our site includes a new, much more enticing and interactive front page.

Needless is to say that WP offers a lot more ways to spice up one's site than FrontPage 2003.

But I'll still be using the latter. In fact that's how I made it.

HTML and WP are a very interesting mix as you can see.

Some pages are missing some links, including the Home page itself, but those areas can still be accessed.

This is because, for now, they aren't very well optimized.

Currently, I'm using the Dazzling Theme, which has some nice Short Codes and for now, they work just fine, despite involving more coding than what I'd like to deal with.

Since I have all that to product, I won't be moving to Elegant Themes' Layout yet.


Speaking of which, there's a slight resemblance between the Front Page I created and their Divi 2.0 Theme, which is an above average Theme, packed with a lot of features.

The main difference is that my page loads everything in one go and don't appear as smoothly and beautifully as Divi. But that, too, will change...

I just hope it doesn't too popular because I plan using it! ;-)

So, If you're using another platform and are considering moving to WP, don't waste any more time and do the transfer now.

I did it in about 30 minutes (I can unravel myself with coding), although it didn't go so well for the now cancelled DRiPS site: it lost all the images and isn't allowing me to upload new ones.

Folks, as of now, there may be a lot of broken links since the change, but we at the TRI are working hard to fix them all.

There's more:

If you scroll down you'll see 6 slots where 3 are filled and 3 are not.

You already know the first one, WINTEMO, the site you're in right now.


There's also the Shared Income Earner's Library Forum, or just SHELF, that will be activated soon as we need to deal with legal, Anti-Spam and Forum rules before it goes live.

Registrations are disabled for now but once more, you'll know when they're on.


What the future holds...
Want to know what the other 3 slots are hiding? Well, you'll have to stick around to see! ;-)

These are very good ideas and can't be freely shared just like that.

It can make or break a site: after all, the main principle of the TRI is to develop what doesn't exist.

I'll let the description speak for itself and keep you guessing...

But it's worth your while.

So, stay tune, connect with me on Google, Facebook or Twitter and make sure you add TRI to your bookmarks.

I'll be seeing you later.