It's all about strategy...


Visualise what you want to achieve and fight for it. There's always a way out.

Getting back to basics, folks!

The Make Money Online Knowledge Base is now on Beta and you can access it right away! ;)

Now it's time for a good entrepreneurship story that is gonna open your mind.

Strategy is defined as an Action or path better suited to be executed to reach an objective or goal.

Just check this:

"An old man lived alone in Minnesota. He wanted to plow the ground of his garden to plant flowers, but it was a very harduous task.
His only son, who used to help him, was in jail. The old man then wrote him the following letter:

'Dear Son, I'm sad because I won't be able to plant in my garden this year. I hate not being able to do so because your mother always loved flowers and this is the best season. But I'm too old to dig up the earth. If you were here, I wouldn't have that problem, but I know you can't help me because you're in jail. With Love, Your Father'.

Shortly after, the father received the following telegram:

'FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, DAD, do not dig up the garden! That's where I hid the bodies!'

Since all mailings were monitored in jail... at 4:00 A.M. the FBI and Police showed up and dug up the entire garden, without finding a single corpse.

Still confused, the Father wrote a letter to his son explaining what just happened.

This was the reply:

'Now you can plant your garden, dad! That's everything I can do for now.'

Strategy is everything!! Nothing like a good one to reach everything that seems impossible. So, it's important to rethink about the little things that we, ourselves, place as obstacles in our lives.

Having problems in life is inevitable, being defeated by them is optional.

Source: UCKG

Hope this helps ya,